What is being done to
keep you safe at
zen and now
- The massage rooms disinfected thoroughly between each client.
- All sessions are by appointment only and space out with enough time to prepare for the next client.
- Only one client (unless a minor) is allowed in the massage room at a time.
- Your therapist is vaccinated but will wear a mask as the need arises.
- Touchless payments available.
What we ask of our clients...
Please fill out online medical intake form prior to arrival. If you have not received the link, call the office.
- At this time, vaccinated therapists and clients do not need a mask. If you are concerned, please let us know and we are happy to wear a mask.
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule. We do have a 24 hour cancellation policy but understand that you can't control when you get sick. We would rather you stay home and get better. You will enjoy your session SO much more.
- We expect all clients to be honest with the therapist. A good massage is based on trust and open communication, especially during these trying times. Thank you for doing your part.