What is being done to keep you safe in the office...
- The massage room and bathroom are disinfected between each client.
- There is an air purifier running 24/7.
- Hand sanitizer is in "no-touch" dispensers.
- All sessions are by appointment only and space out with enough time to thoroughly prepare for the next client.
- Only one client (unless a minor) is allowed in the office at a time.
- There is no waiting in the waiting room.
- Therapist will wear a mask at all times.
- Therapist will take their own temperature before the day starts and periodically as it progresses.
- All linens will be put in an enclosed container after a session.
- Touchless payments available.
What we ask of our clients.....
- Please fill out online medical intake form prior to arrival. If you have not received the link, call the office.
- All clients are to call/text the office from their car upon arrival.
- Wear a mask at ALL times.
- Therapist will meet you at the main door, take your temperature and confirm you have not been traveling or meeting in large groups.
- We expect all clients to be honest with the therapist. A good massage is based on trust and open communication, especially during these trying times.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash hands before and after the session.